Clymer Bridge Reconstruction
The stone from the original bridge and the new sign from the newly reconstructed bridge, Verne And Mary-Ann Hoffman Historical Society members in their 1959 Ford Thunderbird are the first to cross the newly reconstructed Clymer Bridge.
The Clymer Bridge in West Rockhill closed for 2 years for reconstruction in 2009 and was reopen October 24, 2011. The bridge was built in 1875 and is one of 30 surviving stone arch bridges in Bucks County. The bridge is a three-span closed spandrel stone arch bridge. The historical society under took a letter writing campaign in 2009 to help save the bridge. The following are pictures taken by a resident that lived near the bridge while under construction.